Talent Powered Team Scandinavia AB (TalentPowered, We or Us) administers and updates the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site.
When You use the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site, We collect limited personal information about you. This document describes how We process Your personal information.
Who is the TalentPowered?
TalentPowered (We) is the Talent Powered Team Scandinavia AB, a company established and acting in accordance with the legisation of Sweden, having its address at Torshamnsgatan 27, 164 40 Kista, Sweden (reg. number 559302-2998), the e-mail address for sending the messages: email@example.com.
What information do we process?
We process the information you provided to Us when You visit the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site, register and / or authorize at and use the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site, including:
- First Name and Last Name;
- e-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Date of Birth.
We do not verify the personal information You provide, and We cannot judge its accuracy, or whether You have sufficient legal capacity to provide Your personal information. Nevertheless, We assume that You provide accurate and sufficient personal information, as well as timely update it.
When You use the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site, some technical information is automatically collected:
- on Your activity on the Internet, including information about which pages You visited and about the time You spent on the page,
- on Your device and the browser that You used to access the Internet: the IP address and (if applicable) the type of your device used to access the TEAM web site, and its unique identifier, other information transmitted by Your browser automatically,
- on the interaction with Our advertisements displayed outside the resource, their number, frequency and depth of viewing sites.
What are the legal grounds for processing Your personal data?
We collect, use, transfer and otherwise process Your personal data on the following bases:
- providing Our services and fulfilling Our obligations in accordance with the User Agreement;
- Your consent to the processing of Your personal data, which may be withdrawn by You at any time;
- Our observance of regulations of supervising state bodies, court orders or defense of claims in court sessions;
- Protection of Our vital interests or the interests of other persons, e.g., in the case of emergency situations;
- Public posting of Your data by You;
- Ensuring the observance of public interests, as well as Our legitimate interests or the interests of third parties.
What are the purposes of information processing?
We collect, use, transfer and otherwise process Your personal information for the following purposes:
- provision and improvement of Our services, development and provision of innovative and individual proposals for users of the TEAM web site on an ongoing basis;
- establishing and maintaining communication with You;
- improving the quality of service and upgrading the TEAM web site;
- registering You at the TEAM web site and managing Your account at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site;
- sending information and other messages to Your e-mail address about the work of the TEAM web site;
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on Your information that was previously anonymized for the mentioned purposes;
- Our fulfillment of the requirements of the current legislation, in case of a corresponding request from authorized bodies;
- compliance with applicable legislation.
How long do We keep Your personal information?
We store Your personal information throughout the period of validity of the user agreement with You.
If technically feasible, You can remove Your personal data yourself using the interface of Your account at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site or You can remove Your personal data by sending Us a corresponding request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee that we will not keep Your personal information for longer than the purposes of its processing and the requirements of applicable legislation.
Can I withdraw my consent to the processing of personal information?
Consent to the processing of personal information can be withdrawn by You at any time by performing the necessary actions at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site or by sending us a notification by e-mail at email@example.com . At the same time, We may continue to process Your information to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You can also prohibit Your device or the software from transferring technical information, which is necessary for advertising targeting.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the information provided by You from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and also from other illegal actions of third parties.
We restrict access to Your information to other users at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site, Our employees and partners, third parties, except when access to such information shall be provided to fulfill Our obligations in accordance with the user agreement with You or in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
Transfer to third parties
- owners of websites and applications, advertising networks and other persons providing Us with the services related to the placement and display of advertisement on websites, programs, products or services that belong to or are controlled by such persons;
- other third parties, including other users of the TEAM web site, in case You gave Your consent, as well as if such transfer is necessary for Our obligation fulfillment to You;
- successor of the TalentPowered, in case of reorganization of the TalentPowered;
- to any national and/or international regulatory body, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies or courts in respect of which upon the request We shall provide information in accordance with applicable legislation;
We can also provide aggregated data on the use of the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site to other persons. This data is sufficiently generalized to be anonymous.
Except for the cases mentioned above, We will not transfer Your personal information to third parties or provide third parties with access to Your data.
We will not provide Your personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without Your explicit consent.
Review, editing and removal of Your information
In case you wish to know which information We collected about You, if You wish to edit, to remove your personal information, to request restrictions to the access to it, You may send us a request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cookies are small text files placed on the device that You use to access the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site. They contain information that is collected from Your device and sent back to the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site at each subsequent visit in order to remember Your actions and preferences.
We use two types of cookies at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site:
cookies that are necessary to ensure the functionality of Our website and to remember Your preferences and cookie settings.
analytics cookies from Google Analytics. They are web analysis services and use aggregated statistical information to provide Us information about the way You use the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site.
Data transfer to the countries outside the EU
Your personal information will be stored in the Amazon Web Services, the Republic of Ireland.
For technical and operational reasons, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to the servers of companies connected with Us located in the USA or other countries outside the EU. In this case, We will comply with the applicable data protection rules.
If You have any questions or are not satisfied with the way We process Your personal information, please let Us know by e-mail: email@example.com , and We will consider your request. If you are not satisfied with Our response, You have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority.