What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on Your computer. Usually they do not contain much information, with the exception of the URL of the website on which the cookie was created, the duration of its use and a random number. Cookies are used to store data specific to a particular user and website. Cookies themselves do not provide us with Your e-mail or other personal information unless You voluntarily provide this information.
What types of cookies do We use and what are the purposes?
We use two types of cookies at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site:
- strictly necessary cookies / technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the TEAM web site and the provision of Our services to You; they allow Us to identify Your hardware and software, including the type of Your browser;
- statistical / analytical cookies: these cookies allow You to recognize users, count their number and collect information, such as the operations You perform at the TEAM web site, including information about the web pages You have visited and the content You receive;
- technical cookies: these cookies collect information about how users interact with the TEAM web site, allowing You to identify errors and test new features to improve the performance of the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site;
- functional cookies: these cookies allow You to provide certain functions to facilitate Your use of the TEAM web site, e.g., saving Your preferences (such as language and location);
- (third-party) tracking files / advertising cookies: these cookies collect information on users, traffic sources, pages visited and advertisements displayed for You, as Well as the information using which You were directed to the advertised page. They allow to display advertisement that may be interesting to You, based on the analysis of the Personal Information collected about You. They are also used for statistical and research purposes.
How long are cookies stored on Your device?
We use the information contained in cookies only for the above mentioned purposes; the collected data will be stored on Your device for a period that may depend on the appropriate type of cookies, but not longer than the period required to achieve their goal, afterwards they will be automatically removed from Your system.
What if I don't want to save cookies?
Most Internet browsers have the default setting to automatically store cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or warn You about the moment when cookies are sent to Your device.
When You first visit the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site, You may be asked to give Your consent to the cookies. If, after the approval, You wish to amend it, You can do this by deleting the cookies stored in Your browser (this can usually be done in the browser settings - please refer to the browser manual or to the website of its developer).
After this step, a pop-up window asking for Your consent will be displayed again, and You can make a different choice. If You disable the cookies We use, it may affect Your work at the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site.
If You use different devices to view and access the TALENTPOWERED.TEAM web site (e.g., Your laptop, PC, cellphone, tablet, etc.), You shall make sure that each browser on each device is configured in accordance with Your cookie preferences.